3.1.11

in the process of clearing out my toronto apartment and selling (almost) all of my clothes, bags, shoes and everything else! just can't afford to bring everything back to nyc with me...plussss i plan on selling extra to refresh my wardrobe once i get back to new york...good idea? GREAT IDEA!
should have done this a very long time ago... have a few ladies who run some of my fav vintage shops in the city coming over to few my things...hopefully i make good money for these gems...i'm sure i will... i have some great pieces...
hmmm... maybe i should sell some stuff on here?...
fuck that, i'm waaaay to un organized for that shit. 

while i get my crooked life half way straight, i'm enjoying listening to nick cave sing leonard cohen songs...


for some reason i cant post a video...oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers